• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New member introduction

OkieMike

avowed heathen knuckle dragger
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2021
NE Oklahoma
Hello all,

I'm Mike. I'm from NE Oklahoma. I'm a new member but I've spent a fair amount of time reading posts that came up in internet searches... So I guess "long-time lurker" might apply.

Mid 40's, former machinist turned electrician. I've enjoyed firearms for years... From flintlocks to gas guns and recently turned to long range and reloading. At this point all my gear is low-end "dollar store sniper" stuff but I'm working my way up.

One of my main reasons for taking the plunge and registering as a member is reloading. With the current state of affairs concerning ammo and reloading components I am somewhat at a loss on developing loads with components that have little or no published data... Using what I can get and then trying to figure out how to make it work safely.

I'll warn you I tend to ramble on... like I've done here already... But I believe in being thorough so I tend to get wordy sometimes.

Glad to be here.

Mike