JRWALLSIII

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Elkton,Florida,USA
www.wallsrifles.com
IMG]http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af142/JRWALLSIII/Newpaintmcst004.jpg[/IMG]
IMG]http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af142/JRWALLSIII/Newpaintmcst002.jpg[/IMG]
Newpaintmcst001.jpg

Thanks Todd!!!! You definitly do the best work available!!!

Re: New paint for the 280 ACKLEY!! THANKS 30CALSNIPER

Todd does a sweet multicam... To bad for you that he's been known to rub his balls all over everything he paints... It's kinda like his "thing"...

and to think you were going to sell that beauty at one point, I bet your glad that didn't happen. after seeing yours I am considering building a 280ai also. nice rig with a sweet paint job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and to think you were going to sell that beauty at one point, I bet your glad that didn't happen. after seeing yours I am considering building a 280ai also. nice rig with a sweet paint job. </div></div>

You dont know how many times I have said "If I would have sold this I would be kicking myself in the butt forever"

The rifle is the most accurate rifle I have ever shot!!!
I will NEVER part with it!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and to think you were going to sell that beauty at one point, I bet your glad that didn't happen. after seeing yours I am considering building a 280ai also. nice rig with a sweet paint job. </div></div>

You dont know how many times I have said "If I would have sold this I would be kicking myself in the butt forever"

The rifle is the most accurate rifle I have ever shot!!!
<span style="font-weight: bold">I will NEVER part with it</span>!!!!
</div></div>

Never say Never!!
laugh.gif
It looks really sharp, can't wait to see it perform on the mountain!!

Oneshot

Re: New paint for the 280 ACKLEY!! THANKS 30CALSNI

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Todd does a sweet multicam... To bad for you that he's been known to rub his balls all over everything he paints... It's kinda like his "thing"... </div></div>

I only rubbed my sack on your stuff because you paid me to......

.257 what height badger rings are those?
im gonna be running the same setup (scope/base/rings/barrel wise).
think flip caps would still fit with it that low?

lookin' well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.257 what height badger rings are those?
im gonna be running the same setup (scope/base/rings/barrel wise).
think flip caps would still fit with it that low?

lookin' well. </div></div>

Yes it will fit. You can just see daylight under it with them on

Badger Medium Rings .885