• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New Product! Threaded, Match pistol barrels from PVA

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
There doesn't seem to be a sidearms area on this place any longer, so this seems like the best spot to announce these.
PVA is using precision rifle grade blanks and leveraging the CNC capabilities that we have to bring high end, conventionally rifled, drop-in Glock barrels... "prefits" if you will.

Threaded 1/2-28 Class 3A, 416RR and DLC coated as standard. These are not just another white-label from the big house in Florida that makes most of the other Glock barrels on the market.

PVA's using precision rifle level blanks to make pistol barrels. Ready to ship, endorsed by Olympic Pistol Shooters.

Here's a 5% HIDE Member code for these too, "GlockHIDE24". The intro price is 10% off retail and the HIDE code will give you another 5 until the first batch of production runs out. These are in stock and ship immediately. Other models are coming shortly, we're running them in batches by model and sending them to DLC.

Attachments

• G19 Breech.png
    G19 Breech.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • G19 threaded muzzle with white cap.png
    G19 threaded muzzle with white cap.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • Raven.png
    Raven.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • Threaded barrel Assembled.png
    Threaded barrel Assembled.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Tokay444
What is the twist rate in these barrels?

Any chance you’ll be offering barrels for the 17 or 34?
1:10tw

So far I've had no trouble getting excellent accuracy out of bullets up to 147's and we shot a lot of ammo testing them. I have a buddy that's supposed to have some 158 cast ammo but I haven't tried it yet.

Rifling type is standard, so you can shoot lead and powder coated in these if you so desire.

Yep, the 17/26/43/45/48 barrels are either running or in plating currently. The next model to list will be the 17's, they're at DLC now.

I will consider doing 34's if we can put together a minimum quantity of them, so maybe as we get the momentum rolling on the other models I'll work on a group buy for 34's.