• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW Sig p365 FUSE

Milf Dots

Poontificator
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
A full size Sig p365 with 17rnd and 21 rnd mags. 4.3 inch barrel. Will come with three grip backstraps S, M, L. DLC coated barrel & FCU. Nickel plated trigger. Fiber Optic front sight. Optics ready RMSc footprint.

Last edited:
1719277982775.png

I'll certainly give it a try. But with that mag extension, I'd be a bit concerned about trying to EDC it. It's why I won't conceal carry my P226, even though it's my favorite SIG. I could only OC my P226 OWB on a range where OC is expected.

It reminds me of a 1911 with a 10 round Chip McCormick mag in it.

Reactions: Jip4012
I'll certainly give it a try. But with that mag extension, I'd be a bit concerned about trying to EDC it.

Just carry it with the flush 17 round magazine and then have the 21 round one as your backup mag.
In that configuration it's going to be easy to carry.

I don't think you'll find other 9mm "concealed carry" pistols with greater than 17 round magazines in the "compact" carry configuration (most a fair bit less)