New Tactical Thumbhole from McMillan

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
New from McMillan

ath-lg.jpg

Many other new stock (mostly hunting). Look for the red NEW on the menus.

Re: New Tactical Thumbhole from McMillan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one ugly looking stock.
</div></div>

Form follows function... but you are right. At the same time, I may have to try one. I have never seen an fat girl that could not cook.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one ugly looking stock.
</div></div>

Form follows function... but you are right. At the same time, I may have to try one. I have never seen an fat girl that could not cook. </div></div>

The thumbhole looks comfortable, but does this style stock make for quick follow up shots?

Just because a girl is fat, doesn't mean she's a "good" cook, it just means she knows how to eat!
laugh.gif

The A HOLE is a hideous looking stock but the Light Tactical/Hook is nice and i just ordered one to try out. The A HOLE just didnt fit me at all so i got rid of it immediatley.