• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes New to me Nightforce Nav Spec scope for SPR build

JoeDPPD

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2011
Maryland
I am pretty stoked about getting one of the Rare Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24mm "Nav-Spec" Mildot scopes. This is my first post here, and long delayed due to work demands and travel.

I have to thank my shooting bud Steve S. who turned me onto the Navy & SF SPR program and loaned me his Crane built personal SPR Mk 12 Mod 1 rifle at Beltsville for many rounds downrange. I also have to thank long time work partner Frank S and his bro for hooking me up and new bud AL for putting it all together.

This scope is has been my "Holy Grail" of military scopes. I bought a "regular" Nav-Spec marked NXS a couple years ago from a DEA Bud that was a former Navy SEAL, who purchase one direct from Nightforce.

I was going to use that on my M1A EBR build, but have been patiently waiting on the Sage Stock to come my way. Now I have another "jones" for a Recce carbine, and will either have the Smiths at work build me one, or see if Wes at MSTN can build me a Recce upper for my Knight SR15.........the scope cost me two pay periods worth of overtime, but I am not complaining.....enjoy!

HPIM1924.jpg

HPIM1922-1.jpg