New to Sniper.s Hide,

I am not new to shooting. My hobby has been collecting and restoring old guns primarily military. I built several AR - 15's with no real issues. I recently built an Aero AR-10. It has an Aero lower, enhanced upper, high pressure bolt, rifle length buffer tube and buffer, aero lower parts kit and a rifle length gas tube 15.5 inches long. All the parts are purchased from Aero Precision with the exception of a Rage trigger and a Criterion 308 heavy match grade barrel 22 inches long and a 1 in 11 twist. I am using a Magpol 10 round magazine.

I carefully assembled the rifle after watching many You Tube Video's. The Criterion barrel has an indent for the set screw on the gas block. For the break in period I fed the gun one round at a time. The gun will eject the spent round about 5 o'clock and will not stay open. When I load the magazine the gun will eject the spent round but will not put a new round into the chamber. I have used 308 hunting ammo, LC 7.62x51 and hand loaded ammo. At this time I have 80 rounds through the gun and have cleaned it several times. I still have a single shot. any suggestions.