• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms New, unfired Surgeon scalpel

gunrunner2019

Regular Guy
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2019
Maine
I have a NEW, UNFIRED Surgeon Scalpel in .300 win mag. It is still at the FFL, and has never been transferred, aside from being shipped to the ffl from surgeon. it comes as seen with a J. Allen chassis, 2 aics 10 round mags, and pelican case. It has a trigger tech diamond trigger.

This is serial number "2" as seen in the pictures. I bought a cadex defense rifle, as well as this one. The cadex came in first and I fell in love with the chassis style, and will be getting a .300 from cadex, so I am selling this one.

Avoid a long wait, get a J. Allen chassis, and serial number "2" by buying this one. The action and barrel are cerakoted in socom/midnight blue.

It has never been fired, never had any accessories mounted to it, never had scope rings mounted.

Asking $7100 or best reasonable offer. Price does include the pelican case, but does not include shipping to your FFL from mine.

20200204_131429.jpg

20200204_131440.jpg

20200204_131447.jpg