• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes NF 3.5-15x56 is $900 a good price?

Re: NF 3.5-15x56 is $900 a good price?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't know there was any such thing as non illuminated NXS!!
</div></div>

Not 100% for sure but think all the NXS scopes are illuminated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drakeky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't know there was any such thing as non illuminated NXS!!
</div></div>

Not 100% for sure but think all the NXS scopes are illuminated. </div></div>I thought ALL Nightforce scopes were illuminated

remember though if the price is "too good to be true, it probably is." With that being said however, I have never seen a knock-off Nightforce but it is strange that the reticle is not illuminated. As many others have said, I believe that all NXS models have illuminated reticles.

Like I said I dont know much about these scopes, maybe it has illumination and I couldnt figure it out. I turned all knobs, maybe battery dead? I will scope it out again and see. thanks for all input.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper307</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as he is new to nightforce scopes, he probably doesnt know how to activate the illum. </div></div>

+1

He didnt know how to turn it on. All NF scopes have Illuminated feature.

Graet price if it's in good shape. Just pull out the parallax knob or change the battery if that doesn't work. There is also a small adjustment to increase the intensity under the parallax knob that maybe turned down to low. A small adjustment goes a long way.