• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NIB Crimson Trace Series 5 3-24x56 Scope For Sale

AlphaBaBa

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2017
I have an extra Series 5 3-24 scope sitting there.
The scope is new in box condition, and I never take it out of the box.
I bought two of them and kept one to use on my own rifle which is the one resting on the box in the picture.
Excellent scope with desired features includes:
34mm tube, large turret with zero stop, illuminated reticle, front focal plane, etc.

Asking for $1200 shipped and insured. No trade, please.

Send me a message here or text to 614-500-2437 if you have any questions.
1.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I have an extra Series 5 3-24 scope sitting there.
The scope is new in box condition, and I never take it out of the box.
I bought two of them and kept one to use on my own rifle which is the one resting on the box in the picture.
Excellent scope with desired features includes:
34mm tube, large turret with zero stop, illuminated reticle, front focal plane, etc.

Asking for $1200 shipped and insured. No trade, please.

Send me a message here or text to 614-500-2437 if you have any questions.
View attachment 7751548View attachment 7751549View attachment 7751551View attachment 7751555
Great piece of Japanese ED glass for the money.

How does reticle look on low magnification, both with and without illumination? I had a 3 series and really liked it but the reticle just was not useable for me.

How does reticle look on low magnification, both with and without illumination? I had a 3 series and really liked it but the reticle just was not useable for me.
I will take pictures tomorrow. The reticle compare to series 3 is way better, I had one series 3 before and this series 5 3-24 defiantly outperforms it especially for ELR use.

Hi, I just attached more pics here.
Eyes capture the image in scope much better than my phone cam.
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

What magnification is the scope set at in the house picture? I can’t see the reticle in that picture. Is it a very fine reticle? I can’t recall exactly how my 3 series looked but it seems similar in that regard

3x and 24x. It does have a fine reticle, but not hard to picked up by eyes. It is also a benefit when you shoot a small target at a long distance.
What magnification is the scope set at in the house picture? I can’t see the reticle in that picture. Is it a very fine reticle? I can’t recall exactly how my 3 series looked but it seems similar in that regard