• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 3.5-15×50 F1 NXS™ RIFLESCOPE

We are running a sale on the Nightforce NXS F1 C356 3.5-15x50mm FFP LV.5, 1/4moa 0-Stop $2,467.00 now $1900.00
Here is a link to the NXS C356

C356_Nightforce__4f47f2b21c093.jpg

lv.5ill.png

Here is a link to the NXS C356
Mike @ CSTACTICAL

I truly love mine. With the LV.5 reticle, it's as simple as it can get. Once it's zero'd in, it's a breeze to use. I had mine on a .308 and was extremely pleased with it. No problem hitting 6in steel targets at 500 yrs. Cannot go wrong with it. I've put mine on another rifle now and now have the BEAST on my .308. I will be keeping my F1.

If I could only keep one scope from my collection... pretty good chance it would be the Nightforce F1 with MLR2.0 reticle. You won't regret the purchase.

Thanks to everyone who has replied, I am looking for the best deal on the NXS F1 with the MLR 2.0 Reticle... I plan to put it on a build chambered in 7mm-08 Rem...

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/optics-sale/256194-f1-mlr-2-0-a.html

There's also another that's $2100 but that's a better deal. There's also one with the H58 reticle listed right now for $1800. You can't go wrong with any of them. Since the price increase the best price you're going to get new from a dealer is probably in the $2300 range. I've got 3 F1's I've all bought second hand and have never had an issue, I'd go used and save the coin.

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/optics-sale/256194-f1-mlr-2-0-a.html

There's also another that's $2100 but that's a better deal. There's also one with the H58 reticle listed right now for $1800. You can't go wrong with any of them. Since the price increase the best price you're going to get new from a dealer is probably in the $2300 range. I've got 3 F1's I've all bought second hand and have never had an issue, I'd go used and save the coin.

I am new to the forum and buying from an individual on this or any other forum is a huge risk that I will not take... I feel confident that I can buy a brand new one from a dealer that advertises on this site for about $2K...

I am new to the forum and buying from an individual on this or any other forum is a huge risk that I will not take... I feel confident that I can buy a brand new one from a dealer that advertises on this site for about $2K...

I just bought a F1 from that member for $2200. He's a dealer, and law enforcement officer. He's not going to run off with your money more than any other dealer.

As for getting one for $2k, not going to happen. NF recently had a price increase and no dealer is going to let one go for that. Like I said, $2300 is the absolute best you're going to do on a new scope.

I understand your reservations, but this is a small community. People here are good folks, and although they might disagree about favorite colors and such you would be hard pressed to run into someone who is going to hose you.