• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes nightforce

Re: nightforce

Just because you see a lot of Nightforce scopes for sale it doesn't mean there's something wrong. People upgrade or downgrade, depending on what their wants and needs are. Additionally, the said individual might be needing money for another build or something else and it's easy to sell a Nightforce because of their reputation.

The next widget or the speculation there of?
Also when people get a "bug" to do something, most don't realize they are not the only ones to do so. The concept of communal consciousness is not widely recognized in western society. I can remember distinctly many years ago when I worked at a car dealership, we would get waves of the exact same car in for service on the same day. It was like they all wanted to meet and see each other on the hoists.... go figure. Or all the owners of those cars had certain personality traits and they all experienced various triggers to come to the conclusion "ah, it's a good take to take my car into service..."

With a membership on this site as large as it is and so many dedicated to quality glas i am supprised there are not more for sale. I looked for quite a while before I found what I wanted.

Alot of us are upgrading to hispeed( I upgraded to zero stop and a few months later upgraded to the hi speed turrets, sure hope there is nothing new coming out.................... Cursed Shot Show!!!)

There are some good NXS deals to be had right now!!

Look real close and you will see that they are not all the same scope.
I have been looking real hard for a used 5x22 NP-R1 at a good price, the last time I seen one that met my criteria I didn't have any money.
Now that I sold an AICS 2 stock and some other things I almost have enough money. (Not that there is anything wrong with AICS, I just needed some money, funny how that works.)
SScott