• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

No more free meals for leo and first responders at 5 Guys because....

5 Guys prices started to get high before BidenFlation kicked in
now its just more noticeable than before

You can get a better burger at Logans or Texas Roadhouse for the same cost, order online and pickup if in a hurry,

5 Guys to me offers nothing for their high price. I loved 5 Guys at one point, way before they decided to become a national chain and were just a couple of mom and pop burger shops. I have not eaten at one in years now.

Last time I ordered food there the company paid for it. I was surprised at the cost and haven't been back. There was another local burger place that was really good. 3 years ago it was $15 for a burger, fries and a shake. Today it's closer to $28.

We don't eat at any chain fast food places. There are a couple local places, frugals is usually pretty good and the frugal burger was 99cents forever. It's $3.99 now.

Pro tip - just get a medium fry from Five Guys and you'll eat for a week.

Last time I ordered that's all I got and 70 miles down the interstate I was just getting to the bottom of that super greasy brown paper bag.

Reactions: kmckinnon and JimTN
They just need to lower their prices. If they would lower prices by half then when they provide free meals to leo and first responders they would only giving away half as much. Simple.

And I'm just a hobby economist. Maybe .gov is hiring, I could go pro!

Thank you,
MrSmith

I took my son in law, two teenage grandsons and granddaughter out for a fathers day meal saturday night (to miss the crowds), total for the 5 meals (which were generous portions) with drinks and a tip was 73 dollars, not too bad for a good, sit down meal. Going to Whataburger would cost just about as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
i tried it years ago when one opened nearby. it was over 30 bucks back then for me and my daughter and she had a "little" burger.

So, you don't like the prices don't go!

I don't see the problem here other than the government stepping in to fuck shit up!

You can make a better cheaper burger at the house? Great take your ass to the grocery store buy the all the stuff and have at it!

Reactions: Big Phish
I can go to my local bar restaurant and get a towering burger and fries for 7.99 that is worlds better than greased bagged 5 gays just saying

They just need to lower their prices. If they would lower prices by half then when they provide free meals to leo and first responders they would only giving away half as much. Simple.

And I'm just a hobby economist. Maybe .gov is hiring, I could go pro!

Thank you,
MrSmith

You sir are a genius, did you by chance stay at a Holiday Inn last night ??

Reactions: kmckinnon
Traditionally my Five Guys advice was "Only go if they've been open less than eight months. The newer the better."
But now my advice would be "don't".

Reactions: lash
1 time I stopped at 2 pm for a late lunch with 3 friends, we ate 4 free until the 5 Guys manager found out I was giving the 6 inches to the 7 stars cashier who regularly 8 my dick like a 9 stars actress with a 10 stars ass.

I don't think I've ever seen a 5 guys. I don't eat fast food but about twice a year so it wouldn't be on my radar anyway.

And yet somehow In-N-Out still manages to price their food so that I can get a cheesburger, fries, and a drink for about $10. Looks like the 5 guys needs to do some rethinking on their prices or the free market is gonna eat them...

“you ever eat 5 guys?”

My standard answer to avoid the conversation

“Not all at once”

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr