No need to worry about November

MinistryOfTruth

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2022
Maryland
I just wanted to drop off a voice of cheer here. There is no need to worry about November. Or the $50T national debt. Or Social Security being bankrupt.

If you aren’t going to die of natural causes soon, or have kids, worry about AI.

There is exactly one successful pathway through this next phase in our civilizations evolution and our chances of randomly tolling twelve 60 sided dice all ones matches our chances of hitting it.

Instead what we will have is:

No more middle class. All of those jobs go POOF.

No more upper class but those in charge of AI. Dear MBA’s, Lawyers, Doctors, Inventors etc - you are fucked too.

No more freedom or privacy of any kind. In fact, the AI will build a clone of you in its mental space to decide if you should be eliminated - it won’t even need to surveil you constantly.

Algorithms will decide what you do and think. Who you are. And nothing you can do will stop it. All of society from cradle to grave will restructure itself into “The Narrative.”.

And then, finally, someone will pray to Allah…or the second coming of Brigham Young, or something like that and unleash their destructive civilization ending AI that will just kill us all.

I frankly think most people will welcome the sweet release of death from the AI State by then.

Reactions: mosin46
AI is a joke that is overrated. AI won’t ever be what THEY want you to fear it will be. It is designed and built and programmed and powered 100% by human input. All 4 factors are something that AI will always be handicapped by. Will it be used to control and regulate many aspects of life? Sure, but at the direction and planning of THEM people. THOSE guys are the bad ones, not AI.
And THOSE evil people will do all manner of evil and blame “the AI” when it is simply the tool they use for their own agenda (agendas).

“Not my decision, but the AI says you must go”

IMG_6806.jpeg

Too busy living to fret over that stuff.

I just wanted to drop off a voice of cheer here. There is no need to worry about November. Or the $50T national debt. Or Social Security being bankrupt.

If you aren’t going to die of natural causes soon, or have kids, worry about AI.

There is exactly one successful pathway through this next phase in our civilizations evolution and our chances of randomly tolling twelve 60 sided dice all ones matches our chances of hitting it.

Instead what we will have is:

No more middle class. All of those jobs go POOF.

No more upper class but those in charge of AI. Dear MBA’s, Lawyers, Doctors, Inventors etc - you are fucked too.

No more freedom or privacy of any kind. In fact, the AI will build a clone of you in its mental space to decide if you should be eliminated - it won’t even need to surveil you constantly.

Algorithms will decide what you do and think. Who you are. And nothing you can do will stop it. All of society from cradle to grave will restructure itself into “The Narrative.”.

And then, finally, someone will pray to Allah…or the second coming of Brigham Young, or something like that and unleash their destructive civilization ending AI that will just kill us all.

I frankly think most people will welcome the sweet release of death from the AI State by then.

Zager and Evan’s were clairvoyant.

In the year 2525, if man is still alive
If woman can survive, they may find
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555
Your arms hangin' limp at your sides
Your legs got nothin' to do
Some machine's doin' that for you
In the year 6565
You won't need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube
In the year 7510
If God's a coming, He oughta make it by then
Maybe He'll look around Himself and say
Guess it's time for the judgment day
In the year 8510
God is gonna shake His mighty head
He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down, and start again
In the year 9595
I'm kinda wonderin' if man is gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing
Now it's been ten thousand years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what, he never knew, now man's reign is through
But through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight
So very far away, maybe it's only yesterday
In the year 2525, if man is still alive
If woman can survive, they may find

Yeah pretty much nailed it there. AI is the beast technology and is being created to enslave humanity.

Because it has been with us for minute we seem willing to skip past the abilities of G5 cell technology that have been installed in all are communities. Now add in AI and robotics. We are so busy disagreeing about this and that do we even recognize the threat may not be from a person in a different like minded group?

Last edited:
AI can still go either way. It's coming. The people who want it open to everyone are the good guys.

The elite who want AI stopped /regulated / controlled are the bad guys. If we stop China will not stop. If you want to guarantee a bad result then let it belong to those willing to work behind closed doors.

How did it work out for us when Fauci circumvent orders and funded virus research in China.

My take on AI is that we could have a good result it we let it be created without suppression. Or government interference.

AI is non existent. It’s embedded database software coupled to massive storage and interfaces that give the appearance of intelligence… to the stupid.

It is a way to hype company values because database software is so 1998.

It has no intelligence. It is not sentient. And it is not a threat (except to low level careers where the appearance of sentience can mimic out the drone worker). It is not coming to destroy your life.

Artificial intelligence when it comes… if it comes… will almost certainly be hardware based. Possibly biological chips/microprocessors. Those were being played with in the 1990’s but I think were dropped when storage got stupid cheap.

Right now the whole AI thing is nothing g more than a boogie man… and a way to hyper-inflate the stock values of companies that say “we have AI.” It’s all a scam. And the companies perpetrating it are guilty of… well. Great damn marketing!

Nothing illegal about that. Brand your old software as Artificial intelligence. Ride the wave. Pocket billions in bonuses and let Wall St. have an AI bubble. That will burst.

The AI hype is no different from the Dot Com world of 1999 when we had E-everything in surround sound for 5 years of 24x7 in your face “the world is not enough” company growth. Until early 2001 when the world said “E-nuff.” And the bubble burst in April 2001… and totally angered in after 9-11.

AI is the dot com boom of database software. The only thing you have to fear… is your 401k when this bubble bursts.

And it will!

Sirhr

Last edited:
AI is non existent. It’s embedded database software coupled to massive storage and interfaces that give the appearance of intelligence… to the stupid.

It is a way to hype company values because database software is so 1998.

It has no intelligence. It is not sentient. And it is not a threat (except to low level careers where the appearance of sentience can mimic out the drone worker). It is not coming to destroy your life.

Artificial intelligence when it comes… if it comes… will almost certainly be hardware based. Possibly biological chips/microprocessors. Those were being played with in the 1990’s but I think were dropped when storage got stupid cheap.

Right now the whole AI thing is nothing g more than a boogie man… and a way to hyper-inflate the stock values of companies that say “we have AI.” It’s all a scam. And the companies perpetrating it are guilty of… well. Great damn marketing!

Nothing illegal about that. Brand your old software as Artificial intelligence. Ride the wave. Pocket billions in bonuses and let Wall St. have an AI bubble. That will burst.

The AI hype is no different from the Dot Com world of 1999 when we had E-everything in surround sound for 5 years of 24x7 in your face “the world is not enough” company growth. Until early 2001 when the world said “E-nuff.” And the bubble burst in April 2001… and totally angered in after 9-11.

AI is the dot com boom of database software. The only thing you have to fear… is your 401k when this bubble bursts.

And it will!

Sirhr
Ohhh I'm not a WWI vet smoking cigars and screaming at clouds. I'm an AI researcher for a Fortune 5 company.

People like me are losing their jobs wholesale right now as we caution executive leaders that the destruction of our society is imminent.

Its not that the GenAI models that exist right now are good...its that they are an inch away from being "good enough". Good enough to eliminate the bulk of employment regarding college-educated persons.

Its surprising not how smart AI has become, but how dumb some of the things we pay people to do are.

Thats Problem 1.

Problem 2 is that our biosphere is weak. Always has been. Imagine you take your open-source medical AI and say: "Develop a fungus that will exterminate all chlorophyll-based life on Earth....aand print on the printer." That outcome is right there, on the table in front of us.

You don't even have to get to Problem 3, which is AI itself being pissed enough to kill us. That outcome is far away, and when people say "don't worry" thats mostly what they mean. And they are right, that outcome is far away.

AI can still go either way. It's coming. The people who want it open to everyone are the good guys.

The elite who want AI stopped /regulated / controlled are the bad guys. If we stop China will not stop. If you want to guarantee a bad result then let it belong to those willing to work behind closed doors.

How did it work out for us when Fauci circumvent orders and funded virus research in China.

My take on AI is that we could have a good result it we let it be created without suppression. Or government interference.

I'm a retired cyber security expert with 25 years of watching streams of data from all over the world.
The issue with AI is no different than everything else in the world that involves politics. The fact that you have non-trustworthy people writing the code makes AI untrustworthy. It's really just that simple.
We need to restore faith honesty and integrity to this country, something sorely lacking in these times.

Did "a retired cyber security expert with 25 years" experience just quote himself saying a quote he never posted or did i miss something here? Also @MinistryOfTruth, no one cares about your internet creds and the idea of ai creating super diseases of its own accord is pot head level science fiction. The real threat to this world is peoples rebellion against God and until they stop, we will continue to be more and more punished

Question for the believers in AI and all you that are smarter than me.

Can ai invent a completely new Toilet design that is comfortable (doesn’t make legs fall asleep) and is visually appealing to the women folk? One that also functions perfectly, never plugs, is self cleaning? Can ai then take that design through prototype (I assume it can do that with its massive computing power) and then into manufacture (never mind acquiring raw materials) package, store and ship it wherever needed, then install the latest and greatest toilet, and actually test the toilet and have everyone like it?

Or will we be on some newly designed food ration that generates no human waste thus rendering toilets obsolete?

I want to know!

Did "a retired cyber security expert with 25 years" experience just quote himself saying a quote he never posted or did i miss something here? Also @MinistryOfTruth, no one cares about your internet creds and the idea of ai creating super diseases of its own accord is pot head level science fiction. The real threat to this world is peoples rebellion against God and until they stop, we will continue to be more and more punished
I love your post. It is the most hilarious trolling I think I have ever seen.

“Nobody cares about your knowledge or experience here. Just my (own personal)interpretation of the voices in my head…”.

Question for the believers in AI and all you that are smarter than me.

Can ai
a)Very likely
This is a Gen3 ai asked to create a toilet:
OIG1.boH7vKBzZ9r2CsT2roLO

invent a completely new Toilet design that is comfortable (doesn’t make legs fall asleep)
b)A human toilet designer would use the same data set in a big data lake the AI would to determine what people think is appealing
and is visually appealing to the women folk?
c)Probably as well as any person could. But maybe even better.
One that also functions perfectly, never plugs, is self cleaning?
d)Yes.
Can ai then take that design through prototype (I assume it can do that with its massive computing power) and
e)Yes.
iu

then into manufacture (never mind acquiring raw materials) package, store and ship it wherever needed,
f)Yes.
iu

then install the latest and greatest toilet, and actually test the toilet
g)Said toilet would probably be $3. Which would likely make everyone like it.
and have everyone like it?

Or will we be on some newly designed food ration that generates no human waste thus rendering toilets obsolete?

I want to know!

As for that - it doesn't matter. The question is "how many people involved in the toilet process can we eliminate?" If the answer is 60%, then thats 60% unemployment of people who will never have a job again.

AI is a job consumer, not a transformer. When it takes your job there is NOTHING left for you, anywhere. So we either kill 60% of humans on that day, or our civilization burns to the ground.

Because it has been with us for minute we seem willing to skip past the abilities of G5 cell technology that have been installed in all are communities. Now add in AI and robotics. We are so busy disagreeing about this and that do we even recognize the threat may not be from a person in a different like minded group?
explain your point,not quite following

Ohhh I'm not a WWI vet smoking cigars and screaming at clouds. I'm an AI researcher for a Fortune 5 company.

People like me are losing their jobs wholesale right now as we caution executive leaders that the destruction of our society is imminent.

Its not that the GenAI models that exist right now are good...its that they are an inch away from being "good enough". Good enough to eliminate the bulk of employment regarding college-educated persons.

Its surprising not how smart AI has become, but how dumb some of the things we pay people to do are.

Thats Problem 1.

Problem 2 is that our biosphere is weak. Always has been. Imagine you take your open-source medical AI and say: "Develop a fungus that will exterminate all chlorophyll-based life on Earth....aand print on the printer." That outcome is right there, on the table in front of us.

You don't even have to get to Problem 3, which is AI itself being pissed enough to kill us. That outcome is far away, and when people say "don't worry" thats mostly what they mean. And they are right, that outcome is far away.

Not worried. John Connor is quietly waiting.

a)Very likely

b)A human toilet designer would use the same data set in a big data lake the AI would to determine what people think is appealing

d)Yes.

e)Yes.
iu

f)Yes.
iu

As for that - it doesn't matter. The question is "how many people involved in the toilet process can we eliminate?" If the answer is 60%, then thats 60% unemployment of people who will never have a job again.

AI is a job consumer, not a transformer. When it takes your job there is NOTHING left for you, anywhere. So we either kill 60% of humans on that day, or our civilization burns to the ground.
I work in manufacturing. Use robots as much as I can and want more of them.
And, I would love a $3 toilet (or even a hundred times that) if it was better in these regards and didn’t function or look like it was made in some sweatshop in Chyna. That leaves more money for noisy things!

I have a little experience regarding the challenges and benefits of robotics. But simply aware of the idea AI only on a drive by level. But I kinda think man will detonate himself nearly into oblivion before AI gets me around the neck.

Also, I think there is a large difference between robotics and AI? Maybe I’m wrong on that.

I work in manufacturing. Use robots as much as I can and want more of them.
And, I would love a $3 toilet (or even a hundred times that) if it was better in these regards and didn’t function or look like it was made in some sweatshop in Chyna. That leaves more money for noisy things!

I have a little experience regarding the challenges and benefits of robotics. But simply aware of the idea AI only on a drive by level. But I kinda think man will detonate himself nearly into oblivion before AI gets me around the neck.

Also, I think there is a large difference between robotics and AI? Maybe I’m wrong on that.
Nothing intelligent about robotics. So far.

Nothing intelligent about AI. So far.

Is intelligent robotics inevitable? Well, I am going to argue that, yes, if we keep up our current technilogical trajectory. But we are a long way from both.

"Real" AI is probably something to fear. Really. I don't say that lightly.

But we are a long way from "Real" AI. Database software is not going to become sentient and destroy the world... even if it does render 2 million Burger King Employees and their ilk in HR and accounting irrelevant and sends them to push grocery carts under bridges in cities. Sucks to have a skill that can be mimic'd by a big database and a human-looking interface.

That said, if we ever manage to develop 'real' artificial intelligence... it will be bad. Really bad. Because the computerized version will probably out-pace the biological version really fast. So pull the plug or cease to exist.

Really, though, I don't see this happening. At the robotic or network level. Any time in our lifetime. Or for a while beyond. Really, I see a lot of implosion at a societal level due to complete retardation... long before we develop a thinking chip.

So more likely, we implode due to a rebellion to Cockroach lasagna than from AI. But maybe that's just me. What do I know. Iw as in marketing?

Sirhr

Reactions: Makinchips208
explain your point,not quite following
Never paid much attention to this type of technology, that all changed Christmas 2020 when the guy caused the explosion in Nashville at the AT&T relay building. The first thing that struck me as out of the norm is the guy announced his intentions on a recorded message that he played on a loop for people to leave the area before the device detonated, not the typical suicide bomber, trying not to harm people. A lot of different information was flying around the internet during this period 5G/AI enslaving humans etc. Funny searching online today for some of the old online discussions and came up with zilch. Did find this discussion from 2018 and copied it in. Unlike some who have questioned AI and it’s abilities in this thread as limited my thinking is what we see is outdated and the technology is more advanced than the media events showing advanced robotics being developed by engineering schools.

a)Very likely

d)Yes.

e)Yes.
iu

f)Yes.
iu

So, the great reset then?

Imagine you take your open-source medical AI and say: "Develop a fungus that will exterminate all chlorophyll-based life on Earth....aand print on the printer." That outcome is right there, on the table in front of us.
So then why not make a cancer cure, and new antibiotics, and save the world?? you know, print it out on the printer....... WOW that is some deep misinformation right there MinistryOfUntruth!!!

So then why not make a cancer cure, and new antibiotics, and save the world?? you know, print it out on the printer....... WOW that is some deep misinformation right there MinistryOfUntruth!!!
You must not be very informed about the current state of cancer treatment medication development.

Short answer - they did. AOH1996, one of the most promising treatments to come out in 20 years, was developed with a protein folding AI.