Northeast Long Range Shooting Courses

sroc112

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2024
USA
Good morning all,

Anyone familiar with any long range shooting schools/courses/training in the Northeast area? I am located in NJ, and willing to travel a few hours in either direction. Obviously I am aware that NJ is out, but looking in the somewhat nearby states, north south or west.

Not requiring anything overly sophisticated, but looking to expand on some technique instruction and hopefully be introduced to some like-minded people that I can grow a network with.

Thanks!

Rifles Only is offering a 1-week class in upper NH.

Ridgeline Defense also offers several courses at their NH facility.

I believe Sheepdog Warrior in Catskill, NY also offers classes
You going to that this year, Nik or is it still up in the air?

And it is 5 days and 400 rounds. Wow...that's a lot. I remember going to the 4 day at Mifflin (with you and my bud GB) and I thought most of us felt that 4 days was perhaps one too many. I'm good for 3 days. On the other hand, I'm an old fart and others may really like a longer course.

You going to that this year, Nik or is it still up in the air?

And it is 5 days and 400 rounds. Wow...that's a lot. I remember going to the 4 day at Mifflin (with you and my bud GB) and I thought most of us felt that 4 days was perhaps one too many. I'm good for 3 days. On the other hand, I'm an old fart and others may really like a longer course.
Haven't decided yet

Reactions: Baron23
If you can manage the drive out West for a few hours- keep an eye on "Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association" in Central PA (it's around State College, PA/PENN State area).

-LD