• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Nosler SR-30 Alti Suppressor opinions

XLR308

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2018
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Since there are so many of you heathens on here with enough suppressors to require a separate safe to house them all I am curious.
    I handled and looked at a few of the Nosler suppressors today while out and about and have to say was intrigued with the Nosler SR-30 Anti.
    Very light for the size is what first caught my attention and the ability to disassemble for cleaning if needed and replace parts in the unfortunate event of a baffle strike over a full welded design.
    The aesthetics were not perfect I'm sure for some but I liked it so long as it performs.
    I was originally inquiring about an Omega 300 but ended up looking at these since they were available and could lay hands on them.
    Anyone had a chance to run them and make a comparison ?
    I mainly like the weight, serviceability and availability but curios what others have experienced using them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: NEC012
    They are fairly new to the market and there doesn’t seem to be much out on them. Nosler isn’t a suppressor company, and they haven’t been marketing them very hard it seems. Personally, I’d go with something like the DDC Enticer S Ti.

Reactions: XLR308
    I will check into the DDC can for sure and thanks for the reply was mainly curious about the Nosler suppressors as I honestly didn't even know they were making them.
    It was an impulse type of thing since I was looking for an Omega 30 and stumbled upon a Wyoming Arms 22lr can I had never heard of and really like the design features for a light 10/22 rifle and 22/45 pistols host.
    The Nosler 30 seemed like a great can for the price and weight savings since it would mostly be used for hunting and some 300bo SBR use as I'm not the mag dump type of abuser.

I’m not sure that replaceable baffles should be considered a big selling point. My understanding is that only the manufacturer, or at least an SOT manufacturer, can legally repair a supressor. And, even if you- as the end customer- could buy replacement baffles, they are regulated by the ATF as supressors themselves. So, you would be on the hook for that $200 fee and ATF bullshit, just for the replacement part.

Reactions: Bluedog82
    I’m not sure that replaceable baffles should be considered a big selling point. My understanding is that only the manufacturer, or at least an SOT manufacturer, can legally repair a supressor. And, even if you- as the end customer- could buy replacement baffles, they are regulated by the ATF as supressors themselves. So, you would be on the hook for that $200 fee and ATF bullshit, just for the replacement part.
    Good point, I may have misinterpreted the text.
    By looking at the design and the way its manufactured I understood that only the rear section is the serialized part and subject to the NFA but obviously could be wrong on that.

I have a feeling alot of those retarded/dumb atf rules will be ruled invalid in light of the overturning of chevron deference. It may take years but there is hope.

Stick with known brands that have a long history of making cans. Ones that will be around in 10 years and won't discontinue their whole line becuase no one buys their shit.

I have a feeling alot of those retarded/dumb atf rules will be ruled invalid in light of the overturning of chevron deference. It may take years but there is hope.

Stick with known brands that have a long history of making cans. Ones that will be around in 10 years and won't discontinue their whole line becuase no one buys their shit.
    Public hangings for subverting the constitution could fast track the process and boost popcorn sales.
    Just saying 🤔

Since there are so many of you heathens on here with enough suppressors to require a separate safe to house them all I am curious.
    I handled and looked at a few of the Nosler suppressors today while out and about and have to say was intrigued with the Nosler SR-30 Anti.
    Very light for the size is what first caught my attention and the ability to disassemble for cleaning if needed and replace parts in the unfortunate event of a baffle strike over a full welded design.
    The aesthetics were not perfect I'm sure for some but I liked it so long as it performs.
    I was originally inquiring about an Omega 300 but ended up looking at these since they were available and could lay hands on them.
    Anyone had a chance to run them and make a comparison ?
    I mainly like the weight, serviceability and availability but curios what others have experienced using them.

These are either licensed or rebranded Stingerworx suppressors. But I'm pretty sure the tech is licensed and slightly modified.

I do know someone that tried one and said it wasn't bad, but wasn't great.

For centerfire rifle imo disassembly for cleaning likely isn't necessary unless you're an extremely high volume shooter. There are also ultrasonic products and stand alone suppressor cleaner products that can easily fix that anyway.

As far as strikes companies cut and reweld stuff all the time if that unfortunately happens.

I would suggest looking at these over the omega or nosler personally if you want something great for under 1k

Otter creek Labs Hydrogen S
    Diligent defense Enticer ti S
    Liberty precision machine Mach S
    Resilient Jolene S