• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Not sure where/when... but IIRC the Bear Pit predicted this....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1990s called, want their breaking news back. (Rush was always going on about them stealing nuke secrets and sat tech).

I try and be open minded, but I've seen so many stories even in the main news that every damn person from China is a spy in my mind. Its tough to shake.

Free Taiwan!

edit: heres wtf I was refering to. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Cox_Report_controversy

Reactions: 232593 and Redlion
I remember Bush Sr. calling China our most favored nation. That was one of, if not the, pivotal moments of my late childhood-early teen years that got me starting to question our government. Tiananmen Square was still very fresh in my mind at that time. All of a sudden we stopped our support of the Chinese people when they were united and standing strong against their government and went all in to support the Chinese government. Since then, our government basically let them have access to all our tech, so why not politicians as well. Amazing how treason continuously gets swept under the rug.

They buy thousands of acres of American land (most of them conveniently located next to military bases), they send those balloon scanners (dems will let them do their job and then destroy them - staged), and God knows how many of their indoctrinated citizens are here in STEM fields and positions of power.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Wasn't it Bill Clinton who gave China "most favored nation" trade status? He was a draft dodger so no surprise he sold this country out.
Carter restored it first in 1980 subject to annual Presidential review, and it was made permanent by Congress (with Dennis Hastert (R) as Speaker) in 2000.

Sucking the CCP's dick is a favorite of both parties.

Shocked that the ChiComs were infiltrating the Empire state.

Wonder how many other agencies/states/bureaus.

Just 'sayin.

When you're right, you're right!

Sirhr

They're like snakes: For every one you see, there are dozens you don't. Just an uneducated guess, but I'd bet there is a foreign agent very close to half or more reps and senators... or at least someone close to the parasites, I mean elected official. I'd also bet more than a few of these elected officials are well aware.

5a87813a-9e40-490f-a33f-df451795f271_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_1040712.jpg

Reactions: gigamortis