• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old new member in Phoenix

OldieBuddyGoodie

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2023
Arizona
Greetings Hide members,

I am a new member but I have been lurking and reading the practical marksmanship/stupid question forum for over a year now, reading that section from front to back. I joined awhile back in order to utilize the online training. I am not a big forum posting guy and my ears are much bigger than my mouth...so to speak. I have been involved with firearms and tactical training since the early 90's under the tutelage of Max Joseph and TFTT/DAG in California, to the tune of about 3000 hours of training; running the gamut from Level 1 pistol to Overseas Operator and Combat Fieldcraft courses where we operated in 8+ man teams. I have multiple long range rifle courses under my belt but am always looking for more and this site has it in spades. The wealth of knowledge here is impressive. I have been a martial arts instructor and involved in security work since the mid 80's, doing everything from bouncing punk rock stages to VIP protection in Beverly Hills and I am currently doing armed security here in Phoenix. I Just wanted to come out and say hey and maybe link up with some shooters here in the Phoenix area.

Hey Danno, will do although I am no pro when it comes to long range. I am relearning the more modern way from here on the Hide. I would love to catch a class from Lowlight some day soon.

Reactions: DannoXYZ