Old TV shows from years back

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
Watching all of this Fuckery going on I thought about some of the old TV shows that were on in the past.

Sanford&Son, The Jeffersons, Archie Bunker and All in the Family, Amos and Andy, there were a lot of them that played every week and you did your best to not miss them as they were so funny and you got to see a lot of different sides of the spectrum. Oh and the Laugh In. The Smothers Brothers and yoyos. I am sure I am missing quite a few.

Most probably made by the worst Libtards in the world today but they were funny back in the day.

Our Social Justice Warriors today would probably have their heads exploding if they saw something like that and anybody laughed. They didn't learn a Goddamn thing.

Why don't we see any of the re-runs of those shows now while the cable TV struggles to find anything funny to run? Too Old and made too much sense and doesn't fit the agenda? And made you laugh?

I have 'getTV' channel 373 on Dish Network. All in the Family and Sanford & Son are on almost every night. Brings back good memories of my childhood! Pretty good lineup of other favorites on there, like Walker, Texas Ranger.

Reactions: Snipe260
One of my favorites...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
My 7 yr old son and I are watching re-runs of the old cartoon "Jonny Quest" which I watched religiously every Saturday morning as a kid. Hadji, a little Indian in the show, is great, in a very non-PC way. And "Race" Bannon always puts a beat down on those black, brown and yellow enemies...

all of the hanna barbera cartoons were great/so bad
space ghost
jonny quest

original scooby doo is a favorite
happy days
little house

i could recite 20 names

The Munsters
Batman
Wide World of Sports (World Cup Skiing, Formula One)
Nascar (Richard Petty vintage)
Jacques Cousteau
Lost in Space
Anything with Eric Von Zipper
Apollo Space Race
Bugs Bunny, Merry Melodies, Anything Mel Blanc
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Seafair (Piston Engine) Hydroplane Races
The Avengers (Patrick MacNee, Dianna Rigg)
The Monkees
Banana Splits
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

edits/adds/plagiarized;
Hogan's Heroes
Barney Miller
Get Smart

Last edited:
You guys are slacking on the job. 25 posts in and no mention of the Greatest TV Show of All Time????
Thunder in Paradise starring Hulk Hogan

Also, no mention of the second best show ever, an instant classis about a man who if he caught covid, it would quarantine itself from him???
Walker Texas Ranger

Reactions: BytorJr
When working dayshift i watch two episodes of hogans heros at night, when i het home from night shift dragnet is on, metv has alot of them old shows on daily. Hunt me down some sanford and sun and mash pretty regular. If archie bunker is on in my scrolling i always stop to see what he is up to

Watching all of this Fuckery going on I thought about some of the old TV shows that were on in the past.

Sanford&Son, The Jeffersons, Archie Bunker and All in the Family, Amos and Andy, there were a lot of them that played every week and you did your best to not miss them as they were so funny and you got to see a lot of different sides of the spectrum. Oh and the Laugh In. The Smothers Brothers and yoyos. I am sure I am missing quite a few.

Most probably made by the worst Libtards in the world today but they were funny back in the day.

Our Social Justice Warriors today would probably have their heads exploding if they saw something like that and anybody laughed. They didn't learn a Goddamn thing.

Why don't we see any of the re-r everuns of those shows now while the cable TV struggles to find anything funny to run? Too Old and made too much sense and doesn't fit the agenda? And made you laugh?
We do digital antenna in the bedroom. Only channel we ever have on is called Antenna TV. Has all of those shows plus, Alice, All in the Family, Good Times, Coach, Wings, Golden Girls, 227, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, and every night is Johnny Carson.

Reactions: DOA and M8541Reaper