• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes optics

Re: optics

Well, as Churchill said, 'The Hun is always either at your throat or at your feet'.

It probably is a serious question, Rob, so I'll supply my standard screed.

<screed on>

Learn to search. Here's the easy - and fast way:

A Google advanced search input screen is shown below. That search turned up more than 3900 links to posts with mil, moa, and hunting in them. Some of them are <span style="font-style: italic">not</span> related to hunting, but many are.

The Google advanced search, restricted to snipershide.com as shown in the input screen, is by far the best way to search this site. Feel free to click on "Date, Usage Rights,..." to further restrict the search.

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

hidesearch.jpg

</screed>

I've heard of Schmidt and Bender, but I don't buy things not made in the US. If you decide to upgrade in the near future, I have a Counter Sniper contract overrun scope I may be willing to trade you, if you would be willing to throw in some cash or a set of rings.

If you've never heard of Counter Sniper, just start a thread on it in the Optics Forum and you should have a few replies regarding their stellar reputation and outstanding quality.

They are kind of hard to find in the classifieds here because so many people want to keep them, thats whey you don't see many used ones up for sale or trade.

Let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate my S&B scopes, I wish I have never bought that 12th one, I think I gave them more than enough chances to impress.

Germans... enough said. </div></div>
Since you hate those sorry German scopes, you can ship whatever useless German scope to my mailbox. I will take those sorry optics off your hands and I'll even let you do it for free (Normally I charge)......SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate my S&B scopes, I wish I have never bought that 12th one, I think I gave them more than enough chances to impress.

Since you hate those sorry German scopes, you can ship whatever useless German scope to my mailbox. I will take those sorry optics off your hands and I'll even let you do it for free (Normally I charge)......SmokeRolls </div></div>

I have since burned them all in protest -- sorry you are about a week late for asking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate my S&B scopes, I wish I have never bought that 12th one, I think I gave them more than enough chances to impress.

12 times? people never learn do they?

I can tell the difference between "there" and "their" and I sure as hell don't make enough money to spend thousands of dollars on scopes that I am clueless about, a Trg-22, or to go suppressor shopping at will. It becomes clearer by the day that college was a waste of time. I should have just spent that loan money at the the gun store...

ok thats enough as i said im new to the long rang stuff i know s&b is really good glass most of my shooting has ben big game and sighting in 400 or less thought there might be something better suited for longer range sorry for the dumb ? wont happen again by the way just scored a s & b PM II military to go on top of my trg 22

Wasn't meant to be rude to you rferrell but it's the type of question you usually get from people asking about mush lesser scopes. S&B is top of the line in everything and lots of us use them. I have had only 4 of them but have another on order and it should be arriving within a few weeks. You have an excellent scope there. Enjoy it.

Welcome to the Hide. People like to bust balls around here sometimes so please don't take it personally.

All joking aside.. you seem to have made great choices when purchasing your equipment. You should have full confidence that your S&B topped TRG will be everything you need for long-range shooting and more. I'd be shocked if you were not pleased with your PMII.