• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Ordering New Gear

spoonz

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2020
I ordered a GA Precision rifle with the 14" AREA 419 rail. I also recently bought a Leica 2700-B range finder. I'm planning to shoot by myself on BLM land and maybe some PRS and a few critters here and there. I do have a chronograph.

Planning to order the things below. Any suggestions are welcome

Heathen muzzle break- I wanted something effective yet easy on the shooter and low on ground disturbance (dust/sand). My runner up choice was the PVA Jet4.

Atlas BT65 CAL Gen 2 NC- This bipod seems stable for long range shooting. Decent price point too. Runner up was ATLAS PRS BT 47 and the CKYE.

AREA 419 ARCA LOCK clamp and Barricade stop- Will use this for mounting the ATLAS. This seems to be a decent option. Slightly concerned the screw will strip over time. Runner ups were the RRS SC-LR clamp, and a new offering from ADM. The ADM and RSS are compatible with pic and ARCA.

AICS mags- Ive heard good things. runner up was Acurate Mag

Armagedden Sticky Game changer and rail changer- I've read great things. Runner up SAP solo sac

Scope rings- Undecided-Leaning toward the Sphur but dont like the price-. ARC/Nightforce and the RRS look nice too. If a buddy can get me a deal on a Mark 5 HD I will go that route with Leupold rings. Otherwise considering a S&B or TT. I really like the TT but its a bit more than I would like to pay.

Bubble level by DAvid Tubb- I watched a video and this one seems to be more accurate than others. Others dont label the specs. Runner up was the long range arms "send it" . Dont like the cost and bulk, but seems like an awesome unit.

Sling- Undecided. I have looked at the TAB gear and SAP

Also need the items below but not in a rush.

Kestryl- Elite. Considered the Hornady and 5700 but they dont offer mutiple target distances and are expensive to upgrade later.

Tripod- Considering the RRS with the anvil head. I would like something that works better with a spotter and binos though. Also 1300 for a tripod seems expensive

Drag Bag- I have a big Pelican and eberlestock but a drag bag seems like a nice option