• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Owens Armory built Rem 700 KRG Bravo

Klbowhunter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2014
TN
Owens Armory built Rem 700 in .243 Win with Hawk Hill barrel (1:7.5 twist I believe) and Owens perfectly blended muzzle brake. Action was trued, lapped and blueprinted when built and whole rifle was cerakoted black. Badger mini knob on bolt. Set in a KRG Bravo chassis. Wears a 20moa rail, scope and rings will not be included. I bought this rifle to start long range competitions and my life with small children just has not allowed it. I have fired around 60rds through it, all with 108 ELD and 105 AMAX loads and it shoots 1/2 moa or better easily, almost too easy to load for. Its super cool watching the shots hit because there is NO recoil on this thing, I absolutely love the gun but with so little time to shoot it should be in someones hands who can use it. I have several hundred new cases and 105 amax bullets that I will include for the lucky buyer. Pricing this to get it sold in a hurry and make room in the safe. $1250 to your FFL including all the brass and bullets.
IMG_3319.jpg
IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: long range dogr