• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Palmetto State AR-V 9mm Pistol

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I've got an AR-V that I will let go cheap. I love this gun, but I went back to a MP5 for kicks and giggles and don't need both. I bought this new and it maybe has 200 rounds through it. These feature the barrels with both 1/2x28 threads and the 3 lug adapter (within spec so no shaving needed if you have a 3 lug style can). The gun always shot well I had no issues with it at all.

The charging handle has been upgraded to a BCM gunfighter. The MP5 style forend doesn't have any mlok or otherwise, so it was drilled on the right side to accommodate the Olin light that is on there. You can run it as is or replace the rail with one of their other ones. It will also come with a bushnell red dot, the olin light, and 3 PSA magazines (CZ pattern).

$700 shipped for everything. USPS MO preferred but can take apple pay. Only trade would be toward a Dillon 12 ga press or I would take any 2 3/4" 12ga ammo on trade that I can use for skeet (7/8 or 1 oz preferred but cheap 1 1/8 is fine too. No steel shot.).

This will ship FFL to FFL two day. Make sure you know your local and state laws before purchasing.

IMG_2201.jpeg

IMG_2202.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6