PDC Customs vs MDT ACC vs MPA BA chassis

pdc to me is pretty blah

mdt acc is nice but i despise it for the way i run the bolt. there is no thumb shelf which i use to counter an index finger bolt lift

MPA BA feels great. same for the matrix. but their machining is eh on the arca rail. not much fun spending $150 on an A419 rail to have a usable arca system (yes...it works with RRS clamps, but the arcalok system is superior in my mind and i prefer A419 clamps. yes I make wrench levers that work with A419 and RRS clamps, but i don't exactly want to muck up the rail with pin marks because the MPA rail is off in its dimensions) its the reason i went to the McMIllan Z1. everything i liked about the ergo of the MPA but i get to run a weighted A419 arcalok rail and not be double dipping sp to say

now my 'ELR' gun rocks an XLR Envy Pro, but I'm still very much TBD on it. it's nice for weight, but the Z1 still feels better. so time will tell

pdc to me is pretty blah

mdt acc is nice but i despise it for the way i run the bolt. there is no thumb shelf which i use to counter an index finger bolt lift

MPA BA feels great. same for the matrix. but their machining is eh on the arca rail. not much fun spending $150 on an A419 rail to have a usable arca system (yes...it works with RRS clamps, but the arcalok system is superior in my mind and i prefer A419 clamps. yes I make wrench levers that work with A419 and RRS clamps, but i don't exactly want to muck up the rail with pin marks because the MPA rail is off in its dimensions) its the reason i went to the McMIllan Z1. everything i liked about the ergo of the MPA but i get to run a weighted A419 arcalok rail and not be double dipping sp to say

now my 'ELR' gun rocks an XLR Envy Pro, but I'm still very much TBD on it. it's nice for weight, but the Z1 still feels better. so time will tell

How would you rank the 4 then?