Penn State ammo tax/serial numbers on bullets

Should we expect more car accidents in PA from people driving with their tires out of balance?

If criminals can synthesize methamphetamine and LSD I’m pretty sure loading cast rounds won’t be difficult.
Well now that is just too logical for the legal mind to handle............They'll just have to serialize lead bars too.

Well now that is just too logical for the legal mind to handle............They'll just have to serialize lead bars too.

That would be to easy, they’ll want to place a DNA trace in the lead bars. Lead bars will be sold under 4473 rules.
Why not go full fucking retard…
Wait they already are, have been….

Should we expect more car accidents in PA from people driving with their tires out of balance?

If criminals can synthesize methamphetamine and LSD I’m pretty sure loading cast rounds won’t be difficult.
I agree with your sentiment in general - criminals are going to find a way to be criminals. However, you may have noticed that the element "Lead" has been under a PR attack for many years, and being touted as "toxic" for the environment (no, it's toxic to "us", not the environment - it comes from the environment). As a result, virtually nothing is made of lead anymore, including tire weights and fishing sinkers. No, not 100% of them are yet, but they are fading fast. I've been saying for years it's a campaign for the left to go after ammo.

ammo is already protected under the 2nd ammendment per sc decisions in the 1800. amazing they are not used in defense against this stupidity.
Unfortunately, the way that law works in our country is that new laws are constitutional until they are not. Effectively, the lawmakers write whatever they want and then say "Come at me bro." The use of SC decisions is reactive, not proactive.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Well, the PA legislature, both houses, are GOP majorities so the asshole Dem's can propose whatever they want and it will not make it out of committee.

For the life of me, however, I cannot understand how the electorate of this state put an asshole, utter fucking cunt, like Wolfe into the Governor's office.

I agree with your sentiment in general - criminals are going to find a way to be criminals. However, you may have noticed that the element "Lead" has been under a PR attack for many years, and being touted as "toxic" for the environment (no, it's toxic to "us", not the environment - it comes from the environment). As a result, virtually nothing is made of lead anymore, including tire weights and fishing sinkers. No, not 100% of them are yet, but they are fading fast. I've been saying for years it's a campaign for the left to go after ammo.
No matter. Lead free, bismuth based casting alloys work just as well.

Even at $15/lb that’s about 25 cents a bullet.

Then there copper solids. Batteries, sinkers and old roof flashing for lead. Tons of options for the goodies to continue to cause havoc.

It takes .016lbs of led to kill someone at 115gr.

This is stupid no matter what angle you’re looking at it from. Ban primers and powder and crims will figure out how to make black powder out of piss. They’ll be killing each other with sporks shot from a blunderbuss.

No matter. Lead free, bismuth based casting alloys work just as well.

Even at $15/lb that’s about 25 cents a bullet.

Then there copper solids. Batteries, sinkers and old roof flashing for lead. Tons of options for the goodies to continue to cause havoc.

It takes .016lbs of led to kill someone at 115gr.

This is stupid no matter what angle you’re looking at it from. Ban primers and powder and crims will figure out how to make black powder out of piss. They’ll be killing each other with sporks shot from a blunderbuss.
hell, look at the cobbled together pieces of shit they pull off african poachers...

image-20150126-24510-18t2wiy.jpg

guns-of-the-poachers-01.jpg

4xqlsqzejk931.jpg

unless they ban black pipe and matches.......guns are going to exist.......

Unfortunately, the way that law works in our country is that new laws are constitutional until they are not. Effectively, the lawmakers write whatever they want and then say "Come at me bro." The use of SC decisions is reactive, not proactive.
agree
there needs to be consequences for this due to the taxpayer burden. Someone has to figure out a way to create the 'this is going to cost me personally if it's not a legal law'

hell, look at the cobbled together pieces of shit they pull off african poachers...

4xqlsqzejk931.jpg

amazing! like paki where they make molds in the sand/dirt and pour melted coke cans in to make receivers! man will find a way

4xqlsqzejk931.jpg

I would argue things may even get worse.

It's harder to cobble together a semi auto than a full auto gun. My bet is we'll see a new breed of guns used in crimes where you pull the trigger and they dump the whole magazine, whether the shooter likes intends to do a mag dump or not.