• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Personal Gun/Optics/Parts Liquidation (Part 3)

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
See Part 1 Here

And Part 2 here

Same approach applies - reply to thread or message me and I'll prioritize taking photos. I hope to get a bunch more photos up today. (All shipping CONUS)

1) B&T APC556 (LE/MIL Version of APC223) Rifle 16" Barrel. Unfired and with an upgraded Telescoping Stock (which cost me about $400, IIRC). I shot someone else's shorty version of this rifle (and in full auto to boot) and it was the softest shooting 5.56 rifle I've ever fired. Get the version that is marked correctly for what it is (a 5.56 rifle instead of the "we have to mark it .223 so we can export it" APC223 Model ;)). $3,400 Shipped.

2) Volquartsen Mamba 4.5" barrel with Compensator and sights. Taken out one time. Stock photo below. $1,050 Shipped.

3) PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube - New in Sealed Packaging - $90 Shipped.

4) Beretta Explorer Double Pistol Case with Foam. These are heavy, heavy duty cases. I have a half dozen or so single cases and one double. I have at least one double that is still in the sealed factory packaging. Just like the photo below, although I'm not certain that the latches are red (I'll have to double check in a few minutes). $90 Shipped.

Image 8.jpeg

Image 9.jpeg
Image 10.jpeg