• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Phantom Finishing project

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
San Diego & Las Vegas
REM 700 5R .308 with Cerakote by Todd from Phantom Finishing. Marc from Spartan Precision Rifles bedded the Manners T4A stock and base, and turned down the APA Break to match barrel contour. Seekins Rings hold US Optics scope. Thank you gentlemen for your attention to detail and craftsmanship. Mark

More pics of this rifle on our faceBook:
STORM FACEBOOK PAGE

DSCN1119web.jpg

DSCN1106web.jpg

Re: Phantom Finishing project

That is really over the top gorgeous! Simply amazing level of detail.

BTW - I really wouldn't mind having one of those mildot reticle monacles like the Phantom. It would beat the hell out of reading glasses (LOL). Pretty slick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Lately</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks great.

What color of Cerakote is the barreled action? </div></div>
It's a new color that is being offered called Colt Coyote.

+1 for that rifle.

+1 for Todd @ Phantom Finishing.

I had a friend send up my (older) TRG bolt for ion bond while he sent his AR upper/lower/rail for Cerakote... very nice job. That Ion Bond is some tough shit, and pretty slick too. Fast turn around too.

BTW Todd that same friend is in the process of scooping up a TRG22 in tan and wants to do a multicam job on the stock... can't wait to see it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pupdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for that rifle.

+1 for Todd @ Phantom Finishing.

I had a friend send up my (older) TRG bolt for ion bond while he sent his AR upper/lower/rail for Cerakote... very nice job. That Ion Bond is some tough shit, and pretty slick too. Fast turn around too.

BTW Todd that same friend is in the process of scooping up a TRG22 in tan and wants to do a multicam job on the stock... can't wait to see it. </div></div>
Right on. I look forward to it.