• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Pilot union suggests phasing out masculine terms, says 'cockpit,' 'father' is offensive to DEI culture

Animal357

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2020

The world's largest airline pilot union suggested airmen and women stop using terms purportedly offensive to women and LGBTQ individuals, calling out terms like "cockpit" as non-inclusive.

I am offended my their use of the words airmen and women. They should call them "airdicks" and "airdicklesses" so women and LGBTQ individuals are not offended.

The DEI nonsense is just another way for the government to try to divide and conquer its free thinking citizens. Just another liberal Marxist tactic eating away at the fabric of America faster all the time.
    Green New deal, DEI, and a dozen other nonsense scare tactics that they try to use.

Common Sense free thinking Americans see right through it and like any good cowboy movie, in the end, the bad guys never win.

I'm just glad I'm on the side that knows up from down, right from wrong and knows which bathroom to use.

The DEI nonsense is just another way for the government to try to divide and conquer its free thinking citizens. Just another liberal Marxist tactic eating away at the fabric of America faster all the time.
    Green New deal, DEI, and a dozen other nonsense scare tactics that they try to use.

Common Sense free thinking Americans see right through it and like any good cowboy movie, in the end, the bad guys never win.

I'm just glad I'm on the side that knows up from down, right from wrong and knows which bathroom to use.
    I am sticking with airdicks and dicklesses

All as the aircraft disintegrate before our very eyes.....
    Who cares if they crash as long as we check the box saying that it was inspected by a DEI do nothing, that's all that matters.
    I mean being a highly trained, certified, qualified, responsible, aircraft pilot, engineer, mechanic, or ground crew is overrated anyway.
    The world got too many people in it now. Just ask Bill Gates.

Is it possible to get rid of all the idiots that approved the "inclusive language" as a message that this is not what you all want your dues spent on or are you just stuck with them till they die?

This is from ALPA which is led by a bunch of poindexter country club douche bags who reside in their own echo chambers and drink their own special cool aid. They do not represent the thinking of the vast majority of airline pilots. The pilots should be able to vote them out, but just like our federal government, those jobs don’t exactly attract the best and brightest from the pilot groups. It’s very political.

Reactions: Franko