• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

POF-USA Dealer?

Re: POF-USA Dealer?

P308's are hard to find right now. I called Felix at avgunshop the other day and he said he only had one that came in a package. I called POF and they told me they are at least 20 weeks out.

So, I ordered a GAP10 in 6.5CM and will get it a lot faster. I plan on ordering a POF .308 upper when I get some extra cash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POF is having a hard time paying its bills check out HOGAN rifles.</div></div>

Unless you're 'in the know' and you can provide details, don't talk about that which you don't know because that's what's known as a rumor. What is a FACT is that now Hogan is building rifles that are POF designs. That would mean patent infringement if POF does indeed own the patents.

For the record, Hogan quality doesn't equal POF quality. Do a search on here for a YouTube video about Hogan and let that speak for itself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POF is having a hard time paying its bills check out HOGAN rifles.</div></div>

Unless you're 'in the know' and you can provide details, don't talk about that which you don't know because that's what's known as a rumor. What is a FACT is that now Hogan is building rifles that are POF designs. That would mean patent infringement if POF does indeed own the patents.

For the record, Hogan quality doesn't equal POF quality. Do a search on here for a YouTube video about Hogan and let that speak for itself. </div></div>

I need to turn Icons off because every time I see Killshot post I'm waiting for him to tell me to get of his lawn,
grin.gif

As usual what he says is true.

Even though Frankie Ice's group buy is over he's still an excellent source for POF stuff, he's a straight up guy who will tell you where to go if he can't accommodate you personally.