• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

POF USA Rogue Prescott in 6.5 creed

Semomike

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
Guys,

I got one of these on order. I'm wanting to shoot it with a suppressor, anyone know what size of adjustable gas block I will need? If anyone has one laying around and wants to sell it, let me know!

I'd just contact them directly. I usually get a response within 24 hours if it's during the week. If you get one of the new flow through suppressors from various manufacturers, you'll likely not need an adjustable gas block. I don't know of a flow through design specifically for the 6.5 but there are a few for the 7.62. Won't be 100% optimal but I use my 7.62 flow through on my 5.56 and it's amazingly pleasant to shoot.

Mine came with the adjustable gas block installed and carbon fiber barrel.

Those look like a really interesting option. It is not on POF's website so I'm guessing it was a limited run.

Any idea who makes the CF barrel? How does it shoot? Any POI shift issues as the barrel gets hot?

What trigger and stock does that model come with? How is the feel of the trigger?