• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Precision Rifle courses...

jrservices

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Crossville, TN
I need to sign up for a precision rifle course, I can't attend the rifles only in october due to work schedule and magpul is booked up except for the laredo TX class, What are some other good options ?

Thanks
Richard

Re: Precision Rifle courses...

You can also get hold of Jacob or Lisa and schedule some one on one training at Rifle's Only. That way you can work around your schedule, and you can potentially cover a lot more ground faster since you'll have at least one instructor watching you like a hawk!

I would suggest Rifles Only. I took a pr 1&2 class last march. The class was challenging and enjoyable at the same time.
I live about 1200 miles from kingsville if that tells you anything.

Rthur

I did a three day warm up last year at rifles only. Lots of stuff crammed into a three day session but worth it. I would recommend a pr1 and or 2 anytime.

Took the precision rifle course at US Training Center old Blackwater Site in NC. Very good course shot out to a 1000 yards. They let me break out the M99 at the 1K range and showed me how to properly shoot it.