• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Premier 5-25x56 Gen2xr

PusherX11

Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Feb 17, 2017
Firestone, CO
For sale very nice used Premier Reticles 5-25x56 Gen2xr. This optic has a TT trade of 2k towards a new TT. Comes with Arken 34mm rings. $1700 shipped to your door.
IMG_1441.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg
IMG_1442.jpeg
IMG_1435.jpeg
IMG_1436.jpeg
IMG_1437.jpeg
IMG_1439.jpeg
IMG_1440.jpeg
IMG_1443.jpeg

Last edited:
How do these compare to the newer Tangent Theta's? - I am interested for the price but nervous about the warranty / service situation
I’ve owned a few of these Premiers… they are really nice scopes with good features. Let’s face it.. most used scopes we buy have no warranty, and at this price point, even if you needed to pay for a repair, it probably wouldn’t be too much… and if it’s too expensive, it was probably damage that a warranty wouldn’t pay for anyway. I send scopes in for servicing now and then, and it’s never terribly expensive, and I’ve had them fix stuff sometimes for no extra cost over the generic “service” fee…

Reactions: BigL
I’ve owned a few of these Premiers… they are really nice scopes with good features. Let’s face it.. most used scopes we buy have no warranty, and at this price point, even if you needed to pay for a repair, it probably wouldn’t be too much… and if it’s too expensive, it was probably damage that a warranty wouldn’t pay for anyway. I send scopes in for servicing now and then, and it’s never terribly expensive, and I’ve had them fix stuff sometimes for no extra cost over the generic “service” fee…
Who fixes the Premier scopes? I thought Tangent won't work on them.