• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Preparedness

Opiy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
None of these are my pictures just came across them while surfing. Feel free to add some serious, funny, or just cool pics that you can find that has some kind of Preparedness in it. I will try to remember to take a pic of my reloading bench and tiny collection of guns later to add to this. Lets see more pics!

Preparedness.jpg

wr.jpg

motivator978016.jpg

motivator1.jpg

At least they had some beer on hand for the disaster.
cf4b5d81-1.jpg

Just in case.
zombiesurvivalguide.jpg

Re: Preparedness

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That on pic has like 110 mags </div></div>

All those full mags with the springs compressed.
Maybe they only have 20 rounds in each one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OhioAstromech</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That on pic has like 110 mags </div></div>

Maybe they only have 20 rounds in each one. </div></div>
Having them sit compressed doesn't effect them at all. The problem lies in material fatigue when they're constantly compressed then uncompressed. So the guy that goes home every night and unloads his mags to save the springs is actually taking life off of them. Very, very little creep will occur in spring materials due to a constant load being applied.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CountryBoy19</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OhioAstromech</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That on pic has like 110 mags </div></div>

Maybe they only have 20 rounds in each one. </div></div>
Having them sit compressed doesn't effect them at all. The problem lies in material fatigue when they're constantly compressed then uncompressed. So the guy that goes home every night and unloads his mags to save the springs is actually taking life off of them. Very, very little creep will occur in spring materials due to a constant load being applied. </div></div>

lol I believe that was the joke.

Right over the top there
laugh.gif