• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Pres. Potatohead didn't even know there was a 'bad storm'.

I don't care that he's not actually in charge right now. Probably never was. He's always been a low IQ douche bag. However, and I don't care that it would be cackles that takes over, he should be 25th'd.
This country can run on auto-pilot for just so long.

My mom always said the 13 minutes between the time JFK was assasinated and LBJ was sworn in on AF One was one of the most dangerous moments this country ever passed through. It was without a leader and the Russians could have nuked the U.S. back into the stone age.

We've been leaderless now for almost four years.

Last edited:
This country can run on auto-pilot for just so long.

My mom thought the 13 minutes right after JFK was assasinated and LBJ was sworn in on AF One was one of the most vulnerable moments this country passed through. It was without a leader and the Russians could have nuked the U.S. back into the stone age.

We've been leaderless now for almost four years.
100% agree...sorta...even the rest of the world knows its Obummer and Condosleezza Susan Rice in charge.

Last edited:
Who on the fucking planet thinks this retard is the president of anything? :unsure: :unsure: :oops: :unsure: :oops:

Biden has not made a single decision in 4 years, the astounding this is that the media in America is working to destroy America and no one seems to notice or care.

Our country has been hijacked and is run by a committee of commie fucks, Iran laughs itself to bed every night along with Putin.

IMG_9840.jpeg

Who on the fucking planet thinks this retard is the president of anything? :unsure: :unsure: :oops: :unsure: :oops:

Biden has not made a single decision in 4 years, the astounding this is that the media in America is working to destroy America and no one seems to notice or care.

Our country has been hijacked and is run by a committee of commie fucks, Iran laughs itself to bed every night along with Putin.
I agree, and I blame the shit citizenry we have in this country. Over the last 25 years the intelligence and common sense of the typical American voter has plummeted, thanks to public education. The fact that half the country intends to vote for that cunt Kamala, who is the worst politician in the last 50 years, tells you all you need to know.

I don't care that he's not actually in charge right now. Probably never was. He's always been a low IQ douche bag. However, and I don't care that it would be cackles that takes over, he should be 25th'd.
The thing is, everyone knows that. And the skulking demons behind him know that we all know it and don't care. Really, seriously, the only people who think he is in charge or actually knows what day of the week it is are, themselves, probably under the effect of hallucinagenics.

That waterhead doesn't even know what damn day it is.

He couldn't find his ass with both hands if he had a mirror for guidance.
Or there's a more sinister plan in play. He knows about the hurricane hitting a red state and told the rescuers to stand down and that FEMA doesn't have any money to help the victims.

"Best I can do is $750.00. Will that help 'ya?