• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primer brisance.

Not that I've ever seen. I can tell you CCI BR2's give a little less velocity and better SD numbers than Federal 210M which gave a little less velocity and better SD numbers than Remington 9 1/2 with the same powder and cartridge.

Not that I've ever seen. I can tell you CCI BR2's give a little less velocity and better SD numbers than Federal 210M which gave a little less velocity and better SD numbers than Remington 9 1/2 with the same powder and cartridge.

My experience is similar except I get a little bit better SD/ES with Fed 210M vs the BR2. MVs are very close between the two. Both are excellent primers and have each in quantity. Remington 9 1/2 gives me less velocity and higher SD relative to the first two...Sr25 in 308. Fed COTS brass...175smk...Re15 and 4064.

Yes there was a bench rest book I used to have all that information. Federal primers where shown to be the hottest primers

Hotter on top, cooler on bottom

603B5892-6BDD-4A0C-BD3A-16D871C3F9D0.jpeg

Thank you for the correct term to use “brisance”. That gets me loads of information.

Thanks