• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Problem Changing Email Address

RFutch

Yoohoo. I'll make you famous.
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Sep 28, 2010
    Georgia
    I'm trying to update my email address in the Account Details and cannot get it to send me the confirmation email it says it will. I click the "submit" button and nothing happens. Can someone help?

Thanks

I'm trying to update my email address in the Account Details and cannot get it to send me the confirmation email it says it will. I click the "submit" button and nothing happens. Can someone help?

Thanks

Am I not going to the correct ( Account Details ) to change my email addy. to a current working address ?

I can't change my Email address to a current working mail addy ? I go to 'account Details' and push the ( change icon ) next to my old Email Addy. and all it does is say ..."your changes have been saved".

I also push the ( contact support icon ) , and all it does is ask ..." to which account to send email from".
    I only have one email addy. that has been listed for years, there should be Zero choices to be made by the Site ?

....thanks