Proud Dad.

SatCong

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2010
Arizona
My Sons First 1 mile target shoot.

He hit the X-Ring Once... It's 17.600

Out of 13 shots he hit the target 5 times. I also hit the target on the second high power shoot. He used my weapon, for that.

The target size is 44'' by 48''
The trouble is I only hit it 4 times. But it was a very good day.

Last edited:
The gun was Savage 300 Win Mag, target rifle from about 1995. He used a 208 grain A-max, through a 26'' barrel. I think the scope was a Sightron SIII SS 10-50x60 Side Focus Long Range Riflescope. He also had a 20MOA mount. It was in the high 60's to low 70's. The wind was from 3.5 up to 6.9 mph.

Definitely something to be proud of! How old is the shooter? I have my boys now out to 500 with a 308, they are still little guys so the rifle fit is a challenge.

Definitely something to be proud of! How old is the shooter? I have my boys now out to 500 with a 308, they are still little guys so the rifle fit is a challenge.
He is 39 and I'm a old fart. I been a shooter most of my life and he has been shooting most of his life. He out shot me yesterday.

AWESOME!! You lucky dog, my son never give a crap about guns, but my grandson will!

I know I am a nobody and no matter what I say, means jack! But I am going to talk anyway!
If you have, a wife, a son, a daughter, that want to Hunt, Target shoot, Fishing, any of those,
you need to feel like a King!
Greg