• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms PSA AR10 w/Extras

big_beau13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2020
WTS PSA AR10, upgraded with a Ballistic Advantage 6.5creedmoor barrel, adjustable gas block, TT Duty trigger, ambi safety, anti walk pins, grip. Rattle canned OD Green. Comes with factory PSA 308 barrel and adjustable gas block and (2) 20rnd Pmags.

Good shooter, both barrels have less than 50 rounds on them.

$1,100 shipped to your FFL
IMG_1156.jpeg

I know I'll whine if someone else gets this but I'm still thinking on it. Need to sell something, but whats the barrel length what sort of groups (moa) does it shoot?

Last edited:
They are both 18" barrels. I didn't spend much time with the 308 barrel, maybe 10-15 rounds down the tube. I had a load I threw together for a 12twist hunting rifle with 175smks. It didn't shoot great, but not horrible, probably 1.5MOA. In my experience, SMK's are a little jump sensitive, Berger OTM's would probably run better out of the pmags.

The 6.5 barrel was much better, shot 130 Berger Hybrids under an inch at 100yd. I can't remember the exact speeds, but I think it was like 2700fps with a sub 10 SD. That was just a load I threw together as well. Also, I think I only shot that barrel 15-20 times.

I ran it to the range just to get a zero...Never spent much time with it. I bet with a little testing you can get both barrels to hammer.

Reactions: Maggot