Accessories PVA Shockwave Brake and Briley Helix Choke Tubes (Beretta Mobil Choke)

ThePretzel

Mr. Anonymous Bread Product
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
Missouri
Finally got my suppressor in and switched to a Browning for my O/U, so no longer need these.

1) Patriot Valley Arms Shockwave Muzzle Brake - $80 shipped SOLD

Good condition, used for only about 500 rounds and two matches before my suppressor arrived. Works great for recoil without making your ears ring as the shooter (though it's definitely loud for people on either side of you). 30 caliber aperture, so will work for most cartridges and is designed to be more effective than the standard 3-port brakes for magnum cartridges in particular.
20200928_194628.jpg

2) Set of 5 Briley Helix Chokes for Beretta Mobil Choke System - $275 Shipped ($55 per choke tube)

Comes with an MTM choke tube case, and these have been recently cleaned so they're not nasty with carbon either. I just am shooting a Browning now, so I don't need my Beretta chokes anymore and am looking to recoup some costs to buy more Invector Plus choke tubes for the new gun. Constrictions are Skeet (x2), Light Modified (x1), Modified (x1), and Improved Modified (x1) which is a perfect all-around setup for skeet, sporting clays, and anything short of 27 yard handicap trap.
20200928_194435.jpg

Last edited: