QD Flush Cups

Ranger413

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2012
SE Georgia - USA
I'm planning on a Bell and Carlson Tactical Medalist for my Savage build. Considering a side mounted sling in flush cups. Any recommendations or pics for ideas? I was looking at Uncle Mike's QD 100s at Brownells as I could get a 10 pack of the cups for later installs.

Re: QD Flush Cups

If I had it to do again I'd get the threaded ones. Uncle Mike's are OK but the couple little grooves just don't seem ideal for keeping them in place, though they've yet to come out, I guess when/if they do it'll be an excuse to upgrade my scope to something more respectable.
GrovTech gets allot of love, they're made in the good ol' USA.

As far as putting them in a B&C I had no issues installing them in a "Light Tactical" tape your bit to indicate proper depth, and make sure to drill fairly square, and check to be sure you won't be going into the barrel channel. You will hit aluminum in the forearm, not really an issue, one hole out towards the end will not significantly compromise strength, the buttstock on mine was hollow so I made sure to get allot of epoxy in there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grove-tec FC's are way better than the Uncle Mikes. Triad Tactical sells the Grove-Tecs. </div></div>

+++1

grove-tec made in usa not china<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grove-tec FC's are way better than the Uncle Mikes. Triad Tactical sells the Grove-Tecs. </div></div>

+++1 </div></div>

Uncey Mike's are inferior quality IMO. Grovetec's have served me well for a while now. They were very helpful on the phone concerning their products too.

Uncle Mikes are absolute junk. Don't waste your money.
laugh.gif

Regards, Paul