• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Quickload Not Displaying

Hawk in WY

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2013
Jackson Hole, WY
I have been running QuickLOAD successfully for many years.

Just today, I got a small white box saying QuickLOAD is already running. I cannot get it to display the usual data input page.

I would appreciate someone checking if this is a general problem or unique to me.

Thanks for the help.

I have been running QuickLOAD successfully for many years.

Just today, I got a small white box saying QuickLOAD is already running. I cannot get it to display the usual data input page.

I would appreciate someone checking if this is a general problem or unique to me.

Thanks for the help.
If it says it's already running, I'd go into the Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) where it should show it running. If it shows it running there, then you can select it and "end" it running.

Reactions: Hawk in WY
QuickLOAD does not appear in Task Manager unless it's one of the Google Chrome windows running.

When I click return after the small box appears, it disappears.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Find the icon for it on the taskbar and press Shift+right click on it. You will have options to Restore and Maximize, try both. Failing that try the Move option, it may be positioned off screen.

QuickLOAD does not appear in Task Manager unless it's one of the Google Chrome windows running.

When I click return after the small box appears, it disappears.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Hmmm??? QuickLOAD shows up in my Task Manager under "Interior Balliscs Calculations"

I assume you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program?

Whatever the problem is, it sounds unique to you.