• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Radicalization as a strategy for the tyrant

Mike Ryan

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2020
Southeastern MA
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/1...ations-extremism-is-fuel-for-domestic-unrest/

A good article by Max Morton at the Federalist.

"If one wanted to create a particularly ferocious enemy out of a normally respectful and amenable segment of the population—an enemy that would aggressively fight back in response to maltreatment, thus providing a pretext for all manner of draconian security measures, budget increases, and “emergency” powers, I can think of no better way than to make them hungry, broke, powerless, and persecuted second-class citizens. One might label this method intentional radicalization."

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/1...ations-extremism-is-fuel-for-domestic-unrest/

"If one wanted to create a particularly ferocious enemy out of a normally respectful and amenable segment of the population—an enemy that would aggressively fight back in response to maltreatment, thus providing a pretext for all manner of draconian security measures, budget increases, and “emergency” powers, I can think of no better way than to make them hungry, broke, powerless, and persecuted second-class citizens. One might label this method intentional radicalization."
There are many types of terrorism, not all include blowing things up. If there ever was a terrorist organization, the ADL is at the top of the list. Ive never encountered a bigger group of self righteous piss ants.

Reactions: Mwalex

Thanks for posting the link to that piece, Mike.

It clarifies some ideas and suspicions I've had about why the Dems/Washington establishment are saying and doing so many things that appear to be bat-shit crazy. I'll be sharing this article.

Thanks for posting the link to that piece, Mike.

It clarifies some ideas and suspicions I've had about why the Dems/Washington establishment are saying and doing so many things that appear to be bat-shit crazy. I'll be sharing this article.

For some time now I've strongly suspected that the left is intentionally pushing for a violent reaction.

I am convinced that the LV hotel shooter was a radical left operation with the full knowledge of subversive elements within the federal government. There's no other explanation given how cleanly the crime was "solved"

Same as the Jan 6 DC pipe bomber. The fact that he hasn't been found, arrested and paraded before the cameras tells me all I need to know about who he was taking orders from.

The problem with their strategy is that I don't think they understand the hell that will be coming for them when the twig snaps. Because it will become very, very personal.

Frankly, people working for big tech should be very concerned. They will be sought out.

Last edited:
I just posted an article in another thread about vaccine mandates that outlines they plan to do exactly that. Those who do not get the job will be treated as 2nd class citizens who do not have full privilege to to the nation.