• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Receipt Left By An Illegal Alien From Venezuela

Death From A Distance

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Not confirmed but looks legit!

338656-ef0ec13863014c339dc671bbbdb7336e.jpg

I hope this isn't true, and if it is so.e heads need to roll , vote Trump , maybe he can deport them all but I doubt it , bound to be some bleeding heart liberal judge that will block it, but we can dream.

Reactions: NoDopes
Would anyone with half a lick of sense please tell me why a grocery store receipt would show a persons available balance ?

Oh, yea.....it WOULD NOT.

That's as much bullshit as I can stand for the day.

Jeezus you gullible fucks.
Y'all seriously bought into that photoshopping click bait ?

Reactions: LimaKilo and M7rtim
Would anyone with half a lick of sense please tell me why a grocery store receipt would show a persons available balance ?

Actually they do dip shit. I have been posting about this for years. This is nothing new. My wife saw this all time when we were younger and she still worked at one of the local grocery stores.

The really scary part is these numbers dont carry over month to month. They rest at the end of each month.

Reactions: Thereaper1313
Man, y'all are gross.

Enjoy burping and picking illegal alien out of your teeth.

Does it come with potato salad and coleslaw? Asking for a friend.
Don't be silly while those are southern american sides the proper side for Venezuelans (South America the continent) would be caraotas negras (black beans).

Man, y'all are gross.

Enjoy burping and picking illegal alien out of your teeth.

Does it come with potato salad and coleslaw? Asking for a friend.
Long pig....

In a pinch and with the right seasoning, I wouldn't hesitate in a second if it was the difference between me and my cats going all peckish... and being able to order Domino's.

Meat is meat. Illegal meat probably tastes better than fat American Hemp-addled leftard tranny chicks.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Plinker 73
Long pig....

In a pinch and with the right seasoning, I wouldn't hesitate in a second if it was the difference between me and my cats going all peckish... and being able to order Domino's.

Meat is meat. Illegal meat probably tastes better than fat American Hemp-addled leftard tranny chicks.

Sirhr
giphy.gif

They absolutely show the benefits balance on the reciept at our local grocery store.

Long pig....

Sirhr
Ok, Jeff.

According to the cannibalistic Tonkawa Indians here in Central Texas, Comanches were the best eating.

When I laid my quad open with a chainsaw, it didn't bleed hardly at all and when I looked, the flesh looked white, whiter than boneless pork chops.

I was behind a 'migrant' woman in Walmart that had a basket heaped high with food, including slabs of beef as well as assorted Mexican soft drinks and other junk food.

When the cashier told her she couldn't buy a case of beer with the Lone Star Card she was paying with she went from mad and sullen to super mad.

She ended up having to pull a roll of cash out of her pocket and pay for it seperately. She was pissed.

I was behind a 'migrant' woman in Walmart that had a basket heaped high with food, including slabs of beef as well as assorted Mexican soft drinks and other junk food.

When the cashier told her she couldn't buy a case of beer with the Lone Star Card she was paying with she went from mad and sullen to super mad.

She ended up having to pull a roll of cash out of her pocket and pay for it seperately. She was pissed.
Yep, seen it in my area too. Or they get cash back to pay for the items they aren't supposed to buy.
They are definately working the system.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Sounds plausible, but how do you know her immigration status?
By the way she looked and acted. It's pretty easy when you're a realist.

Btw, I've been asked the standard "How do know they were illegal?" question many times by other Leftists when I encounter illegal aliens. It's been years though, because I no longer associate with those type of people.