• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Recommendation - where to buy Nightforce Scope?

JBurer

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2010
Put out a few calls to local Atlanta distributors and got a huge price variance for the basic NXS 5.5-22x50 scope (ie. no zero stop or mil turrets).

Anyone have a recommendation as to where to buy one of these new?
Best,
John

Re: Recommendation - where to buy Nightforce Scope

Having just bought a NF 3.5 15x56 from Alex at Europtics I would highly reccomend him. Great service and he'll have it sent out asap. You can't go wrong with him.

Thanks for the mention GunGuru...

Mike @ CST

CST-NF.001.jpg

CS tactical and Eurooptics are gtg beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I wish I'd had more of an experience with others, but I need more scopes apparently!

Edit: Liberty Optics is great too! Scott answered everyone of my nagging questions.
smile.gif

Has anyone mentioned EuroOptics? Just bought another Nightforce and some mounts from Alex today.

Great dealer. Free fast shipping and good prices.

I decided on the 5.5-22x56, I found it from a dealer on eBay for $1632, Buy It Now, free shipping.

Took the normal 8% off. 2% rebate, then a 2% bonus. I also had an old certificate.

Total price WITH shipping: $1348.

Got zerostop on my scope, and think it is worth it. Keeps you from being off by revolutions in stressful shooting, just turn until it stops. Also allows for 2 different zeros. For example, zerostop at 100 yards, number on turret at 200 yards, etc. Just an opinion, I know some prefer this and others don't.

If you are thinking about zerostop, get it. It isn't just a simply add-on, if you change your mind you will have to ship the scope back to NF and will have to wait on it to be changed.

I have a friend who didn't get zerostop on his scope, and now just doesn't want to give up his scope for such a long time to get it fitted. He will likely wait until winter, when it isn't as nice as now to go shooting.