• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Reloading question Rem 750 30-06

Rhyno430

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Nebraska
Hey y'all I registered a while ago but I haven't been posting yet.

Anyways, on my way back home Friday from where I'm doing some work training for a week I'm going to stop at Kearney NE, and get some more reloading stuff from Cabela's

I've reloaded for it before but only for hunting. I'm kind of interested in seeing what kind of accuracy I can push out of it. As long as i do it slowly enough I think I may be surprised, since i was getting some sub MOA groups with Hornady SST's.

Anyways this rifle has a really fast twist rate, 1-9 1/8, so i am thinking of pushing some heavier bullets out of it. I'm going to be picking up some 208 Amax's for a buddy (he's going to load them in his 30-06 when he gets done with it) And i was thinking of doing the same.

The powder I use is H4895 since the rifles is a semi auto, and it's provided me with good results so far.

Anyways, I don't think the Hornady reloading manual I have (though it is not with me currently so i cannot know for sure) has reloading data for that particular bullet and powder. I was wondering if anyone with Quickload could run it. It would be out of Winchester brass (New)

I'm also going to be picking up some stuff to start reloading for my AR, Benchmark powder and i dunno what kind of bullets yet CCI primers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~Rhyno~