• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Remember- observe all swimming pool safety protocols?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

And pls ease please make sure you have the correct wrist band on or this guy will beat the fuck out of you - and illegally detain and arrest you.
And it’ll only take 2 months for him to be fired .

And when “backup” arrived they just went along with his phycological delusional violent rampage - cause gang affiliation and all .

And pls ease please make sure you have the correct wrist band on or this guy will beat the fuck out of you - and illegally detain and arrest you.
And it’ll only take 2 months for him to be fired .

And when “backup” arrived they just went along with his phycological delusional violent rampage - cause gang affiliation and all .

So don't back the blue now?

So don't back the blue now?
How could I not - did you see that hustle and energy and righteous indignation over which kids were allowed to attend a birthday pool party . Take care of the little things and the big things- take care of themselves or go untaken care of or something.
Maybe I’ve had this all wrong - Lady Justice should be blind and impartial- maybe sociopaths hurt feelings and violent tantrums are random enough to bring balance to the force?

Anyone know where I can get Berger 6mm 105 hybrids without overpaying?
20240818_235058.jpg

Reactions: louu
The Amish kids probably weren't invited to the party, and refused to leave, not hearing but one side of the story, as usual only seeing the part of the video that makes the cops look bad , just my take on the story.

The Amish kids probably weren't invited to the party, and refused to leave, not hearing but one side of the story, as usual only seeing the part of the video that makes the cops look bad , just my take on the story.
That’s some nice selective editing- only the parts that make the pig look bad - like assaulting kids , false arrest and beating the shit out of people for not having what he deemed the correct wrist band .
And let’s not forget his phycological break down where he throws his own radio and spits at people .
I wonder what you think the other side of the story that make this look good .

And all the people arrested and assaulted and spit at were invited to said pool party .

O and don’t forget super fuzz wasn’t even on duty - that was his side gig- of which he wasn’t on the clock there either.
But I’m sure he’s a really good guy !

Reactions: greasemonkey198
People get their panties in a bunch about these incidents. But they're not new. And this won't be the last one.

Is it really as simple as pigs vs kids at a party?

Or is it a culture clash, with roots going back many years?

That’s some nice selective editing- only the parts that make the pig look bad - like assaulting kids , false arrest and beating the shit out of people for not having what he deemed the correct wrist band .
And let’s not forget his phycological break down where he throws his own radio and spits at people .

And all the people arrested and assaulted and spit at were invited to said pool party .

O and don’t forget super fuzz wasn’t even on duty - that was his side gig- of which he wasn’t on the clock there either.
I just had a funny thought. What if someone said, "this is the other side of the story."

And you see the same beating from the opposite camera position. Same thing, different perspective, n'est pas?

56 or so years later that song rings truer now i do believe.
True.

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

And we expect each new generation to fix things when they are as broken and corrupt as we are.

I bet he observed some horseplay.