• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Remington 700P Grayboe Renegade (24", .308)

sidewaysil80

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2012
Gainesville, VA
Name: Tim
Shipping: Included in price, subtract $50 for local pickup
Payment: PayPal (add 3% or send discreet), Money Order, or Check
Price: $1200

Up for sale is a brand new Remington 700P barreled action in a Grayboe Renegade stock. This rifle also comes with the Grayboe detachable box magazine, as well as a TriggerTech "special" trigger, and a Nightforce 20moa scope rail

Reactions: Leatherlunger
lol, exactly what a scammer would say

would you like to clarify how I tried to get you to send something without me sending something?

Oh that’s right, you can’t because you’re a scammer and I never said I would only ship after you shipped even though my item was worth more than your item

you said you would ship your item by a certain day

You did not ship your item when you said you would

You then messaged me to see if I had shipped my item and I let you know I would check with my girlfriend who routinely ships things for me and get back with you since I had let you know I’d be out of town on business on Friday

Later you back out of the deal wasting everyone’s time involved especially since you never even sent your shipping info so it really wasn’t my fault I hadn’t shipped. You said you would do things on several occasions and only did them days later or not at all. You were the shady one and leads me to believe you were trying to scam me. You had terrible communication throughout this process.

you did exactly what you accused me of lol, you said you were at the post office today and would have shipped your item if I gave you confirmation that my item had shipped already. I said I would check with my girlfriend and get back to you. Later you cancel. Obviously this makes it seem like you wanted tracking info then you wouldn’t have shipped your item. This seems like a bad joke and like dealing with an autistic person who enjoys playing games with people, canceling before you even have shipping info lol

dealing with you is an exercise in wasting time and dealing with mental retardation

I said if she has shipped already then it would be right for you to cover shipping expense since you backed out without shipping your item when you said you would

You lose your shit and don’t wait until I confirm if it has been shipped or not shipped

You leave negative feedback like the time waster snowflake you are so I do the same

What you did is Exactly like what a scammer would do to try to get an expensive scope without sending your item when you said would.

Any time spent dealing with your bs is time spent dealing with mental retardation on your end when more productive things could have been accomplished if I never had to deal with your bs

Last edited:
Would you like to clarify how I’m a scammer? It seems you were the one trying to get me to ship a trade item without sending yours, I respectfully backed out of deal...now I’m a scammer lol? How pathetic.

respectfully back out of a deal then leave negative feedback after wasting everyone’s time ???

exactly what a scammer would say and do
lol

you realize that telling someone to shove something “up your ass” and then leaving negative feedback before anything has been done by the other person is not what most non-autistic non-mentally retarded and non-scammers would consider “respectfully backing out of a deal”, right?

Last edited:
respectfully back out of a deal then leave negative feedback after wasting everyone’s time ???

exactly what a scammer would say and do
lol

you realize that telling someone to shove something “up your ass” and then leaving negative feedback before anything has been done by the other person is not what most non-autistic non-mentally retarded and non-scammers would consider “respectfully backing out of a deal”, right?
???