• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Remington Defense 14.5 RAHG Tan NOS (HK 416)

EWS6

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
780 shipped
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas
What the fuck is your problem dude. You stalk my Instagram, I’ve screenshotted you watching my every “story” for the last year or so . Then you post pics of my weight loss journey on here because I used the laughing emoji at your absurdly overpriced POS rail?
Jokes on you dude. Grow up. Wanna play with the big boys… better get ya money and credibility up.
Sincerely
-Felipe
nice tits.

please stay out of my threads

Here’s the truth. This guy is some weird antisocial stalker that literally sees everything I post minutes after it’s posted.

He has an account with his name on it on social media, but doesn’t post anything or allow anyone to follow him. He just follows people on the hide.

I met him in person for a deal last year. I have his phone number and license plate along with several screen shots of this “odd” behavior.

If anyone feels like feeding into this cyber criminals fantasy or weird delusions about my shirtless pics, your apart of the problem too.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards
-Felipe Bastos

You post your life online and whine when someone pays attention.

got it.