• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Remington Model 7 detachable mag.

700 bottom metal won't work. I spoke to Dave Kiff @ PT&G about this some time ago and he said a M7 bottom metal for AICS mags might be offered in the future. I sold my M7 so I haven't followed up on that

We are running M7, XR 100 and M6 clone Stealth and flush cut Detachable units . They will be offered with 10, round Mini 14 mags and AICS double magazines . We hope to have them finished at the end of February.

Remington Model 7 detachable mag.

We are running M7, XR 100 and M6 clone Stealth and flush cut Detachable units . They will be offered with 10, round Mini 14 mags and AICS double magazines . We hope to have them finished at the end of February.

Hi mr Kiff
Those are great news, please let me know how can I reserve one of the aics mag model for my xp-100r which I built into a rifle
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!

Im new here so, who are we and where do I find you?

I don't think the receiver will need any work but the stock may need work with one box and not the other . I am testing a 223 Remington with the steel Mini 14 20 round mag and she's Flawless . I will have them after the SHOT SHOW . I will see if I can get a test Stealth AICS unit ready for the show . I will put the double stack in for testing . They will be on our site soon . Also if the double stack works I will have a WSSM mag for them as well. Thanks Dave

I don't think the receiver will need any work but the stock may need work with one box and not the other . I am testing a 223 Remington with the steel Mini 14 20 round mag and she's Flawless . I will have them after the SHOT SHOW . I will see if I can get a test Stealth AICS unit ready for the show . I will put the double stack in for testing . They will be on our site soon . Also if the double stack works I will have a WSSM mag for them as well. Thanks Dave
If these will require stock mods, will you consider offering installs as well?