• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Reporting a member "LTCSZ"

Benfield_Precision

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2021
Idaho
www.benfieldprecision.com
Be on the lookout... LTCSZ is a scammer. The below member replied to a WTB ad I placed. He had pictures of the item I was looking for. ( I found the exact photos on a previous ad. ) He even tried to photoshop a piece of paper with the date on it.. He/She then tried to to have me call him and then wound never answer. He even suggested I send half the payment and could pay the rest when the item was received.

I reviewed his profile and he hasn't posted anything until recently (His previous messages were from 2011)

Here's the number used (725) 326-5180 Would not call me after I requested and supplied my number.

Image sent me
1723332433729.png

J741's original post the images were stolen from

Attachments

• 1723332873655.png
    1723332873655.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 31
Be on the lookout... LTCSZ is a scammer. The below member replied to a WTB ad I placed. He had pictures of the item I was looking for. ( I found the exact photos on a previous ad. ) He even tried to photoshop a piece of paper with the date on it.. He/She then tried to to have me call him and then wound never answer. He even suggested I send half the payment and could pay the rest when the item was received.

I reviewed his profile and he hasn't posted anything until recently (His previous messages were from 2011)

Here's the number used (725) 326-5180 Would not call me after I requested and supplied my number.

Image sent me
View attachment 8477356

J741's original post the images were stolen from

And how many times has Frank gone ape shit telling us that WTB ads are catnip to scammers?

Glad you didn't get taken but WTB ads really are leading with your chin.

Yeah, I think they retired it in favor of the CDG. Again, glad you didn't get taken.
According to the owner it’s a matter of capacity. They were overwhelmed with order for CDG and don’t want to invest more into extra machines. I have built on rifles on Mausingfield for others and I think if it had a 3 position safety would be the absolute Ideal Dangerous Game rifle (just my opinion) hence why I want one